Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yard signs

So I have to ask- Have any of you tried to ram a yard sign into the frozen earth when it was -3 degrees outside?

Well, I have and it does not work. I spent this past weekend and this week trying to do exactly that.

I finally went home and got some empty two liter bottles and filled them with hot tap water. With a little effort, I managed to get a few signs up.

Back at it again today. Only now I have a cordless drill. That works way better!

Anyone interested in a yard sign and you live in Kenosha's 5th district, just email me at kc_for_alderman@yahoo.com

I have a cordless drill and I will travel.

If you are not sure if you live in Kenosha's 5th Aldermanic District, click on this link for a map.





Paid for by Friends of Kathy Carpenter, Erin Decker, Treasurer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything fully, except this paragraph provides nice understanding yet.


My web-site ... www.youngasiansex.org