Tuesday, January 29, 2008

McCain wins Florida

Republicans voted for McCain.

I know that question had been hanging out there for a while. Could McCain win over Republicans?

Apparently he can.

The hardcore conservatives do not control the party.

Personally, I have my doubts about McCain. There are things I like about McCain, but there are other things that I really do not like.

Honestly, I could say the same about President Bush and just about every single person I have voted for.

Romney is still in the race, but he is the only one still left in the race.

Despite what Huckabee says, he is done.

Giuliani is currently giving his concession speech. He has not pulled out of the race, but he sure sounds like he will pull out soon, perhaps tomorrow.

Good luck to McCain and Romney on Super Tuesday, just one week away.

No comments: