Saturday, January 12, 2008

Grow up, Huckabee!

Seriously, I think I was in junior high school the last time I cracked a "Metamucil" joke.

The man is cracking jokes that only a 13 year old and Joe Scarborough laugh at-

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Last night, now tell me what was happening. It certainly looked like Fred Thompson was doing John McCain's bidding. You know Fred, I love him, I served with him up in Congress, but he's been asleep for the last couple months. He woke up last night, and he had a hatchet, and he used it all over your head now. What's going on here?

MIKE HUCKABEE: That he did.

SCARBOROUGH: Why?

HUCKABEE: Well, I think Fred needs some Metamucil. I think it would help a lot if he gets some. You know, he was in a bad mood last night.

BRZEZINSKI: Did he just say that?

HUCKABEE: But the truth is he's going to have to hope that this writers' guild strike ends soon. He needs some new lines, and he needs to get some good research. Because when he was out there calling me things like a liberal, of all the things I've been called that's a laughable line, that's gotta be one of the great ones.


This man wants to be your President. Yeah, he might have won as our junior high president, but running a country????

No comments: