Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rep. Pocan wins the "I said something goofy" award

Rep. Pocan wins today’s “I said something goofy” award.

Pocan said the only individuals who may feel the tax hikes would be "an oil executive who smokes three packs a day and is under GPS supervision."

Oh really now???? Only oil executives that smoke will feel the effects of the Democrat's tax increases?

Now, perhaps Pocan does not realize that oil executives are not the only people driving in the state of Wisconsin. Remember the gas tax increases and the extra fees for registering a car and getting a new liscense.

I guess only oil execs get sick and end up in the hospital too. Remember that hospital tax Pocan and his fellow Democrats just voted for?

Apparently, only oil executives end up in nursing homes also. The Democrats just voted to increase the bed tax on the elderly living in nursing homes.

I could go on and on, but I think I made my point.

I mean, really, how can Pocan make such a claim and actually look at himself in the mirror?

No comments: