Monday, October 22, 2007

Government run health care

Once again, universal health care is being touted on the front pages of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Execs tout universal coverage

There is no doubt in my mind that a good number of business execs are interested in dumping expensive health care plans.

Unfortunatly, their plan is the same as every other universal health care plan. We have to turn over our very lives to a cold hearted, immoral, unethical and incompetent government.

Currently our lives are in the hands of cold hearted, immoral, unethical and incompetent insurance companies.

Neither way works. We have seen nothing by failed government controlled universal health care plans in other countries. There is not one single government run health care plan in any country that can be considered successful.

I am an American. I believe that I should have control of my life, like the US Constitution guarantees. Is this too much to ask?

No comments: