Monday, June 09, 2008

11th? Revisited

In May, Kathy posted that Wisconsin is ranked 11th highest taxed among all states.

In the newsletter I received from the non-partisan Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliance I learned our neighboring states are ranked better than us. But then again, it's not hard to be better than 11th.

Minnesota -- 19th
Illinois -- 27th
Iowa -- 34th
Michigan -- 37th

Now that's something Gov. Doyle and the tax-and-spend Democrats including Sen. Wirch should be proud of.

Illinois is beating us. As if it's not bad enough I have to hear about how great the Bears are compared to the Packers, now I have to hear this.

Should I become a Lions fan and move to Michigan? Oh, the nightmares I would have.

How can we be losing to Iowa? All they have there is corn, right?

Minnesota? Vikings? YIKES! Let's not go there.

Add this to the reasons why Republicans need to keep control of the Assembly, take back control of the Senate and, in two years, elect Scott Walker as our Governor.

No comments: