Thursday, May 01, 2008

Barack's Bologna

I am just not buying it.

Barack Obama made excuses for his pastor until the moment his pastor insulted him.

It was not until Rev. Wright was directly addressing him and his campaign did Obama bother to distance himself:

Referring to Obama having distanced himself from Wright, the pastor said,
"Politicians say what they say and do what they do based on electability, based
on sound bites, based on polls."

"He didn't distance himself," Wright explained. "He had to distance himself, because he's a politician, from what the media was saying I had said, which was anti-American."

Wright said that he and some of his friends understand that in his Philadelphia speech Obama was deceiving the American people.He explained, "several of my white friends and several of my white, Jewish friends have written me and said to me. They've said, 'You're a Christian. You understand forgiveness. We both know that, if Senator Obama did not say what he said, he would never get elected.'"


Every other thing that Wright said on Monday was just a repeat of what we have been seeing on TV for months.

The only thing different on Monday was that Wright spoke about Obama directly. That is the only difference.

When Rev Wright called for God to D*** America, Obama did not stand and defend our country- he defended Rev. Wright.

When Rev. Wright called us the “U.S. KKKA”, Obama had no defense for us, he defended Rev. Wright.

When Rev. Wright accused the US government of giving AIDS to African Americans, Obama had no defense for anyone except Rev. Wright.

Suddenly, after the Rev. makes him look bad, Obama sees the light. Now he understands how offensive this stuff was.

Good grief.

I am not buying this garbage.

I want to know what happened to all of those political pundits raving about the wisdom of Barack’s speech in Philadelphia a few weeks ago.

I found this at the Ol' Broad's place after I wrote this article. It fits perfectly.

No comments: