Thursday, October 12, 2006

Do overs!

Harry Reid is now offering to file a "do-over" with the Senate Ethics committee.

My Way News

"Everything I did was transparent," Reid said. "I paid all the taxes. Everything is fully disclosed to the ethics committee and everyone else. As I said, if there is some technical change that the ethics committee wants, I'll be happy to do that."

Technical change?

What does that mean?

"Technically" Reid was caught with his hand in the cookie jar, so he is offering to amend the reports with the ethics board.

Does this mean that Foley can have all of his IM's pulled back and redo them? I bet with a few "technical changes", Foley can make this whole mess go away.

1 comment:

The Badgerland Conservative said...

Depends on what the meaning of the word is is.