Monday, July 31, 2006

Thanks Kate!

Kate, from Ol' Broad's Ramblings joined us at the Kenosha GOP picnic yesterday. She has posted some of the event happenings on her blog. We had a great time!

Here are the links to prove what a great time we had-

Details

Sandy Sullivan

Photo There are additional photos, just check out Kate's blog.


Thanks for coming, Kate! Let's do that again. Only next time we get you on the pontoon boat! I promise, I won't push you into the water.(more than once or twice, that is!)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Uh huh... and I'm going to believe that? :)

BBG said...

You know how it is when you know ABOUT a person but have never met??
Well that never met ended at the picnic. Kate in person is just like her blog. Bright, witty and very well informed. (just like our own KC).

There needs to be one correction though. She is in my opinion (of which I usually have one LOL ) NOT old or what I would call a broad.

We actually had 3 of the states best bloggers at this event. All three of you ladys ROCK.