Friday, September 19, 2008

A Tea Party?

We know Mr. Zamba thinks "it's all about me."

I received this e-mail about his campaign. (This isn't the entire e-mail.)

I know Larry reads this blog, as he has posted to the comments before. BUT, he has yet to post any comments on how he will fix any of the supposed problems that in our government.
From Larry:

Politics should be about the issues, like healthcare, fuel prices, and taxes.

Prepare yourself and get your facts together. When you're ready to have a good civilized talk about political issues and possible solutions to our states problems, then you may want to sit down and actually talk with me. Let's discuss something of value to the people.
Yet any time he is called out on his stances on this blog, he remains silent.

Well Larry, I have a few questions.

How are you going to solve the problems of the banks failing?

How is the failure of AIG, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, etc. your opponent's fault?

How is the economy hanging by a thread, and what are YOU going to do about it?

We have the HIGHEST unemployment rates since the Great Depression? Really?

I don't know where you get your facts from, but unemployment is at 6.1% nationally, and in June 2008 (the most current month I could find) Wisconsin's unemployment was at 4.6%. Well below the national average. Where were you in the late 70s and early 80s when unemployment was at 8-9% and sometimes even over 10%. You should have laid off the drugs back then and paid attention.

How has our Constitution (and yes, it should be capitalized) been shredded?

While looking at your "crates" of so-called problems, I notice the typical far-left liberal talking points.

Since when do we have no health care?
What taxes are unfair?
No jobs? Really?
Who is to blame for high college tuition?
Energy policy? What is your energy policy? I know it involves not drilling for more oil ...
Shrinking middle class? Please explain
Unfunded schools? Where do my tax dollars go?
And I see you threw in the liberal favorite -- Big oil. How you going to fix that, Larry?

No comments: