Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Can I get an AMEN, please!!!!!

Amen and Alleluia!!!! There will be no crappy immigration bill this year. The House is tabling the Senate bill. I would rather have no bill then that crappy Senate bill.

God bless Sensenbrenner, Hastert and all the House Republicans! Hastert is right- the House needs to take their time and do it right.

"I'm not putting any timeline on this thing, but I think we need this thing done right," said House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.).

If anybody sees Sensenbrenner, give him a hug for me!

1 comment:

jeff said...

It is a great day when a major national issue is not resolved and can be used as political fodder on the campaign trail. NOT!

Every day the issue of a comprehensive solution is put off is another day that more and more people can cross the borders illegally. It is another day that our borders dont have the level of resources they need to become secure.

It is indeed a day that Sensenbrenner should receive a hug for.