Sunday, September 13, 2009

You are wrong, Mr. President

No, I am not going to bother calling the President a liar. But, honestly, I cannot figure out if he has not a lick of common sense or if he is just this full of himself.

Has the President put his presidential legacy above the American people?


President's statement on 60 Minutes:

"I have no interest in having a bill get passed that fails. That doesn't work. You know, I intend to be president for a while and once this bill passes, I own it. And if people look and say, 'You know what? This hasn't reduced my costs. My premiums are still going up 25 percent, insurance companies are still jerking me around,'" Obama explained.

"I'm the one who's going to be held responsible. So I have every incentive to get this right," he added.


Mr. President, you will not be held responsible. The American people will be left holding the bag. A bag that we can never get rid of. A bag that will only grow in size as has been proven all over the world including the state of Massachusetts.

Mr. President, this is not about you or your legacy!

No comments: