Are this idiots so intellectually dishonest that they believe that Americans cannot see through this?
These are the things that Congress are allowed to say about the president:
Under section 370 of the House Rules and Manual it has been held that a Member could:
• refer to the government as “something hated, something oppressive.”
• refer to the President as “using legislative or judicial pork.”
• refer to a Presidential message as a “disgrace to the country.”
• refer to unnamed officials as “our half-baked nitwits handling foreign affairs.”
Hmmm. All of these names of and accusations were made against Republicans and President Bush by Congressional Democrats.
However, this is the new list of things you are not allowed to say about their new Democrat President.
Likewise, it has been held that a member could not:• call the President a “liar.”
• call the President a “hypocrite.”
• describe the President’s veto of a bill as “cowardly.”
• charge that the President has been “intellectually dishonest.”
• refer to the President as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy.”
• refer to alleged “sexual misconduct on the President’s part.”
Seriously? You cannot accuse the President of sexual misconduct? Hello, Bill Clinton! It is not like it has not happened!!!
Hmmmm- I wonder if the Democrats in Congress know something about President Obama that the rest of us do not???
I also wonder why the rule change about calling the President a liar as it pertains to Congressman Joe Wilson. Apparently it was perfectly acceptable behavior until this rule change yesterday. Why the witch hunt?