Monday, February 05, 2007

Oh goody, I get to work with these people

Really, I could care less who won the game last night. However, since I work in Illinois- I get to work with some very angry and depressed Chicago Bears fans today.

I am not certain Rex Grossman will survive the beating that is being laid upon him right now by the Chicago Bears fans.

Said Steve Black, 39, of Chicago: "It wasn't Manning that won this game. It was Grossman that lost it."

If truth be told, the vaunted Bears defense was full of holes. Defenses are where Super Bowls are won and lost.

Apparently, I am not the only person that believes this:

The Bears defenders failed to execute the fundamental they had learned from the first time they put on shoulder pads: making the tackle. It helped cost them the Super Bowl.

No comments: