Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busted! v2

Sorry, but I just had to turn someone else in the flag@whitehouse.gov

I felt that it was my duty to turn myself in to the White House, since I disagreed with ObamaCare. Unfortunately, after hearing some falsehoods yesterday, I felt it was my duty to turn in someone else.

I sent this email to flag@whitehouse.gov

Good morning White House,

You encouraged all Americans to turn in those folks that were pushing falsehoods about ObamaCare. I felt it was my duty as an American citizen to turn in one fellow in particular. His statements on health care reform are misleading and sometimes this gentleman is pushing downright falsehoods.

The gentleman's name:

President Barack Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC

On August 11,2009 , at a townhall meeting in New Hampshire, this gentleman clearly stood up and announced to those in the room "I have not said that I was a single payer supporter...). There is the video evidence of the gentleman making this statement. Here is the link to the video evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd-F8Z6sSpA

Unfortunately for this gentleman, there is additional video evidence that he has indeed stated in the past "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal program...". There is also video evidence for this statement. Here is a link to the video evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAyan1fXCE

I would like to have this gentleman thoroughly investigated for the false and misleading statements he is making during discussion of ObamaCare.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. At the very least, Americans deserve an fair and honest debate on this issue. Clearly with these kinds of statements from this gentleman, America is not receiving the honest and open government that they deserve.

Have a nice day,

Kathy Carpenter


I am certain many of you will join me in turning this particular gentleman in for false and misleading statements.

H/T Hot Air

Feel free to watch the two videos I linked to here:



No comments: