Saturday, March 28, 2009

Barack Obama: Modern day Robin Hood?

I don't think so.

I am sitting here at 3:00am wondering what I am doing awake. Flipping through some channels, I caught someone stating that Barack Obama was the new modern day Robin Hood. Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

I actually laughed out loud when I heard this.

The Obamabots are so enamored with their dear leader, that they cannot see the reality that continually smacks them in the face every single day.

Barack Obama is stealing from the middle class of America and giving it to the rich. Hello! We are bailing out the banks!

This is our modern day Robin Hood?

Worse yet, our modern day Robin Hood is stealing from our children and their future.

Good grief.

Makes you wonder when the Obamabots will finally wake up and we can end this nightmare.

No comments: