Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Real Debate Wisconsin: There is a reason....

Real Debate Wisconsin: There is a reason....

I originally had planned on commenting on Eugene Kane's article in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel yesterday. However, it appears that Fred has got things covered. So I will just mention a few of my observations.

I have to say that I am really surprised at Eugene Kane's reaction to the Blog Summit. Everyone was polite and respectful. Not a single person launched into Eugene Kane.

Not a single blogger, liberal or conservative, had anything negative to say about Eugene Kane at the Blog Summit.

This kind of elitism from Eugene Kane was uncalled for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As good an example of perceived bias as you will ever see.

People treat them man with respect and he treats them with contempt for it.