Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake!

Wow- has it ever been a strange year.

From a tornado is January, to my first earthquake.

I did not really feel it, but my cats freaked out.

I had just gotten up and sat down next to my computer. I knew something had happened because both cats came running out of the bedroom at the same time. One jumped into my lap. (Whenever he gets scared he normally comes running to me. He hates thunderstorms.) The other cat ran into the kitchen and flipped open the cabinet and dove in. (She does this whenever she gets scared.) Yes, I have a cat that can open just about any cabinet or drawer. I have to refrigerate all of the cat treats. She has not been able to open the refrigerator yet, although she is working on it.

So did anyone feel the earthquake?

No comments: