Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Now I have heard all

I had stayed out of the debate over the debate rage and Gwen Ifil's clear conflict of interest.

I figured it does not do any good to complain, because the liberals will get their way in spite of the clear conflict of interest.

Can you imagine if Sean Hannity was moderating tomorrow night's debate? Just imagine how ballistic the liberals would go- and I do not blame them.

I had stayed out of it until I read this garbage on Yahoo News.

The idea that this woman could in any way stay impartial is ridiculous.

"I've got a pretty long track record covering politics and news, so I'm not particularly worried that one-day blog chatter is going to destroy my reputation," Ifill said. "The proof is in the pudding. They can watch the debate tomorrow night and make their own decisions about whether or not I've done my job."


All you have to do is read the title of the book to know where Ms. Ifil's loyalty stands "The Breakthrough- Politics and Race in the Age of Obama"

The "Age of Obama"- give me a break.

Sarah Palin's job tomorrow night is to pound on Barack Obama. As the vice presidential candidate, that is what is expected of her to do. Can you imagine Ms. Ifil's consternation?

Ms. Ifil should never have applied for this job. The Debate Committee should have never approved this.

The liberal left media would never have tolerated Sean Hannity and this should not be tolerated either.

The only people who can get this stopped right now is the media making a tremendous fuss and we know they are also in the Obama camp- so that is not going to happen. Right on queue the liberal media are already defending themselves.

No comments: