Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hair plugs and botox

Yes, I have heard the debate rage for a couple of days about the $150,000 spent by the RNC for Sarah Palin.

My first thought when I heard this is "Wow, she looks pretty good." That was until I saw the hysterics out of the left and couple of folks on the right.

Now I am wondering why these same folks do not seem to care about Senator Hair Plugs and Botox.

I mean seriously folks, you want to compare????

Do you really want to compare how Governor Palin looks with her pretty and expensive dresses to Senator Biden and his hair plugs and botox???

2 comments:

plastic surgery said...

Botox is a bio-chemical can be used as an anti-perspirant and as such Botox for hyperhidrosis stops nerve endings in the secretion of sweat. Botox is primarily composed of chloride hexahydrate aluminum salt. These chemicals prevent sweating by blocking the pores of the skin. Botox can be used to block pores and controlling excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis. The use of Botox can cause skin irritation and if irritation persists for a long-standing use of Botox should cease. Botox can be effective in some cases of excessive sweating. Today, Botox is also used orally, but it can lead to a feeling of dryness in the mouth and can lead to blurred vision.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I actually added your post in the list of my favorites. Looking forward for further updates on the same. Great Job, Keep it up.
Botox for Hyperhidrosis